Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Code Quality and examples from the Perl source code

Code Quality and examples from the Perl source code

Diomidis Spinellis

A quick note to inform my fellow Perl users and developers that my new
book "Code Quality: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2006)
has just been published. All 623 examples I use in the book are drawn
from actual code, and Perl (particularly its testing framework) is one
of the packages I used for drawing examples. Perl was also instrumental
in automating the book's production process. For more details you can
visit the book's web site at <http://www.spinellis.gr/codequality?clpm>.

--
Diomidis Spinellis Associate Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology (DMST)