Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > how can I find out more info of each cgi/perl modules

how can I find out more info of each cgi/perl modules

inderpaul_s@yahoo.com

for example I would like to know what other methods each of these
modules encapulate. I use windows 2000 at home and have indigoperl
installed on my computer. i also have linux on a separate computer and
can easily install perl/apache on this computer. Thank you

use CGI:retty
use HTML::TokeParser
use LWP::Simple