Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > To be A freelancer

To be A freelancer

tuzib@163.com

HI everyone ,
It is time to test your skills now.

Earn cash with your high tech skills on 2,028 currently open bid
requests. Then subscribe to our newsletter and receive daily bid
requests from our 52,830
registered buyers.

join us free now.
http://www.huymay.com/join.php

We Sincerely invite you and your teams join our service to find good
Freelancers Or Buyers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------

[About US]
GetAFreelancer is a swedish company growing rapidly owned by Innovate
it. Our clients are from more than 200 countries.

We can help you find freelance programmers, Web Designers and
Copywriters. Outsource projects to India, Romania, Ukraine or any other
country.Find out why we have thousands of successfully outsourced
projects. Post your project today! We can offer freelance programmers,
interpreters and graphic designers the ability to work independently.
As a freelancer you can choose among hundreds of outsourced projects.

Innovate it is a swedish company regulated by swedish authorities.
Innovate it is limited by shares(aktiebolag) and must file annual
reports to Bolagsverket. Innovate it was started in May 1999 and has
since then developed into a stable online business. GetAFreelancer.com
was started in February 2004 and is today one of the top players in the
online freelance area.

Our company auditor is KPMG. KPMG is one of the largest and most
trusted companies in the world. They operate in 148 countries and have
about 6,500 partners, 70,000 client service professionals, and 17,000
administration and support staff working in member firms around the
world.

Tad McClellan

[ spam ]

Spamming newsgroups is not a good way to get honorable clients,
and it has done serious damage to your company's reputation.

You ought to consider not aligning yourself with the
Scourge of the Internet...

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
(E-Mail Removed) Perl programming

tuzib@163.com

Thank you for your advise.
It is only ads.
The purpose is to recommend a freelancer area.
Maybe it is useful to someone who are looking for a place
to earn an extra money, he use his skills and win or lose bid.
No more need to say about outsourcing.

Tad McClellan

> Thank you for your advise.

Thank who for what advise (sic) ?

Please quote some context in followups like people have been doing
for the last 20 years.

Even your posting style is damaging to your reputation...

> It is only ads.

Exactly so.

Commercial advertisements in discussion newsgroups is an abuse.

Please refrain from abusing our newsgroup in the future.

> The purpose is to recommend a freelancer area.

The purpose was to increase your income by driving traffic to
your website.

> Maybe it is useful to someone who are looking for a place
> to earn an extra money,

Look both ways before crossing the street.

Maybe that is useful to someone who is looking to live a long life,
but it does not make it on-topic here.

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
(E-Mail Removed) Perl programming
Fort Worth, Texas

tuzib@163.com

A little Stone dropped into a lake,
Stiring waves around though
Stone would like it be peaceful.
The lake will return quiet when
Stone down to the bottom line
And Be Forgotton with Time.
Watch it , laugh at it, shout it , Or go away.
Never mind,Leave it alone.
Stone is stone itself ,lake is lake itself.

: )

[Portugal] Freelancer video operator / Operador de camera =?ISO-8859-3?Q?Carlos_Louren=E7o?= Digital Photography 1 01-15-2007 10:59 AM
C/C++ Freelancer Puneet C Programming 0 03-06-2005 07:37 AM
Expert J2EE Freelancer Puneet Java 2 02-28-2005 09:34 PM
Python freelancer Jacob Friis Larsen Python 0 08-25-2004 02:49 PM
Looking for PHP freelancer Cliff R. HTML 1 11-22-2003 11:59 AM

Advertisments