Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Receiving SNMP traps

Receiving SNMP traps

Olivier

I'm looking for a module which can be used to receive SNMP traps.

I wish that this module is compatible with ActivePerl 5.8.x.

Does anyone knows the solution ?

Olivier

Charles DeRykus

Olivier wrote:
> I'm looking for a module which can be used to receive SNMP traps.
>
> I wish that this module is compatible with ActivePerl 5.8.x.

Looking for ActiveState's pre-built's would be the easiest place to
start searching:

ppm> search SNMP
Searching in Active Repositories

hth,
--
Charles DeRykus

Receiving snmp traps in perl on Win platform? Dirk Van de moortel Perl 1 06-04-2008 04:34 PM
Port Security & SNMP traps mmm_danone@dsl.pipex.com Cisco 1 05-13-2005 12:46 PM
SNMP traps / SYSLOG documentation Marco Roda Cisco 1 10-12-2004 12:43 PM
sending snmp traps Ross Cisco 0 03-01-2004 01:53 AM
Syslog or SNMP traps? Illusion Cisco 3 11-04-2003 08:30 AM

Advertisments