Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?

I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?

I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?
How to make login on web page?
----------------------------
Page without valid logon
http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/mali...?Kategorija=57
content:
MAKARSKA, CENTAR, garažno mjesto 16 m2, prodajemo. Agencija TERRA
Makarska,
(kontakt podaci uz pretplatu ili u tiskanom izdanju)
----------------------------
The same page with valid logon (user: "rosenthal", password: "pwdogrt428" )
has more information (telephone number, and date)
http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/mali...?Kategorija=57
content:
MAKARSKA, CENTAR, garažno mjesto 16 m2, prodajemo. Agencija TERRA
Makarska,
tel. 021/613-575, mob. 098/225-280.
četvrtak 30.3.2006 17:26:15 (527783)

Thanks

J. Gleixner

> I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?
> How to make login on web page?

Well, what are you using to make the request?

If you're not using WWW::Mechanize, take a look at it.