Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How do I Edit\add items to Firefox's right click menu?!!!

How do I Edit\add items to Firefox's right click menu?!!!

kash

I've recently started using a blog script that also produces a
registry file that adds a 'quick post' menu to internet explorer's
right click, but I wish I knew where the right click menu items in
firefox are located (in registry?!), so I could add such item to it.

Any comments will be appriciated,
Thanks in advance.

kash

BUMP!