Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > is there a way to trigger "reload"?

is there a way to trigger "reload"?

Manfred Koch

I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
to trigger a "reload".
The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
"reload" button.

It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
the server to sendout the page again.

MfG
--mkoch

it_says_BALLS_on_your_forehead

Manfred Koch wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
> to trigger a "reload".
> The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
> "reload" button.
>
> It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
> the server to sendout the page again.
>
> MfG
> --mkoch

F5

A. Sinan Unur

Manfred Koch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9789804636B35manfredkochsiemensco@139.23.3 3.23:

> I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
> to trigger a "reload".
> The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
> "reload" button.
>
> It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
> the server to sendout the page again.

Off-topic answer: Lookup the alarm function in Javascript, and provide a
plain HTML link in the page in case Javascript is disabled.

For Javascript questions, please visit comp.lang.javascript

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <(E-Mail Removed)>

Joe Smith

Manfred Koch wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
> to trigger a "reload".

You're looking in the wrong newsgroup. That is an HTML question, not perl.