Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > jpost local error

jpost local error

gototown@gmail.com

Does anyone know what this error refers to?

-SB

Paul Lalli

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Subject: jpost local error
> Does anyone know what this error refers to?

It refers to an error with something called jpost, which is apparently
local.

If you want a better answer, ask a better question.

Did you get this from a Perl script? I find that unlikely, as it bares
no resemblance to any Perl error I've ever seen.

Please post a short-but-complete script that demonstrates the error, so
that we can help you make sense of what you have.

Have you seen the Posting Guidelines for this group?

Paul Lalli

Jürgen Exner

> Does anyone know what this error refers to?

All Perl error messages are explained in "perldoc perldiag".
I suggest you check there and then come back and ask for more help if
needed.

jue