Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Start several skripts from one skript

Start several skripts from one skript

osoeder@gmx.de

I want to start several Perl skripts from one Perl skript, but they
should all be started and the starting skript should not wait until
they finish.

I need this parallel processes. I read about fork () and Thread but I
did not really understand, did not find a nice German documentation
about that.

Anno Siegel

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
> I want to start several Perl skripts from one Perl skript, but they
> should all be started and the starting skript should not wait until
> they finish.
>
> I need this parallel processes. I read about fork () and Thread but I
> did not really understand, did not find a nice German documentation
> about that.

You're looking for perlipc (perldoc perlipc). It's not in German,
however. If language is a problem, you could try the German-speaking
de.comp.lang.perl.misc.

Anno