Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Trouble with GD in Perl 5.8.6

Trouble with GD in Perl 5.8.6

Keith Lee

All:
I have installed the proper GD library and GD.pm for Perl/CGI and still
am coming up with problems. I get the following error messages when I
type in "perl shapes.pl | display -" in the GD/demos directory. The
funny thing is, even though I get these compilation errors, the shapes
program still runs. Any ideas about how to stop said errors?

Can't locate GD/Image.pm in @INC
Can't locate loadable object for module GD in @INC

Dr.Ruud

Keith Lee schreef:

> I have installed the proper GD library and GD.pm for Perl/CGI and
> still am coming up with problems.

How did you install them?

http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.ht...l_Perl_modules

perl -MCPAN -e 'install GD'