Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Opening links from outlook

Opening links from outlook

Colonel Blip

I've set FF as default browser and it opens when I click on any url type
links. However, from OL, if FF is closed and I click a link it opens and
loads the page BUT if FF is open and I hit the same link a tap pops up and
the page appears to be loading but it doesn't - status bar says Done. It is
as if there is a needed time delay somewhere. How do I get around this one?

--
Colonel Blip
Remove "nospam" when replying.