Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > E-Mail lesen

E-Mail lesen

kielhd

Hi NG,

wie bzw. mit welchem Modul kann ich via Perl auf E-Mails zugreifen und
sie lesen?

Verzweifelt,
Henning

Anno Siegel

kielhd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
> Hi NG,
>
> wie bzw. mit welchem Modul kann ich via Perl auf E-Mails zugreifen und
> sie lesen?

Die deutschsprachige Perl-Gruppe is de.comp.lang.perl.misc.

Look on CPAN for modules with "mail" in their name. There are a few.

Anno

Dr.Ruud

Bernard El-Hagin:
> kielhd:

>> wie bzw. mit welchem Modul kann ich via Perl auf E-Mails zugreifen
>> und sie lesen?

> Ich bin ein Berliner.

<AOL>

--
Affijn, Ruud

"Gewoon is een tijger."

Randal L. Schwartz

Bernard> Ich bin ein Berliner.

I too, am a jelly donut!

takarov2003@yahoo.com

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Bernard> Ich bin ein Berliner.
>
> I too, am a jelly donut!

Then what about all those rumors that you are actually an apple
strudel?

> <(E-Mail Removed)> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!

Anno Siegel

Randal L. Schwartz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
> Bernard> Ich bin ein Berliner.
>
> I too, am a jelly donut!

I know, it's a joke and all that, but the spirit of pedantry is strong.

The joke only works when you don't know German very well. It is true
that in parts of Germany a kind of jelly donuts are called "Berliner
Pfannkuchen", sometimes shortened to "Berliner"r. But the sentence
"Ich bin ein Berliner" would not be misunderstood that way. Especially
not in Berlin, where the pastry is just "Pfannkuchen" without qualifier.

Anno

David H. Adler

On 2006-01-26, Anno Siegel <(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de> wrote:

>> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>
>> Bernard> Ich bin ein Berliner.
>>
>> I too, am a jelly donut!

> I know, it's a joke and all that, but the spirit of pedantry is strong.
>
> The joke only works when you don't know German very well. It is true
> that in parts of Germany a kind of jelly donuts are called "Berliner
> Pfannkuchen", sometimes shortened to "Berliner"r. But the sentence
> "Ich bin ein Berliner" would not be misunderstood that way. Especially
> not in Berlin, where the pastry is just "Pfannkuchen" without qualifier.

Granted, I've just got a couple of years of University German(tm), but I
thought the reason it was funny was an intentional parsing of it as the
donut because the speaker clearly doesn't speak german as the "ein" is
incorrect there. Assuming you mean that you are a Berliner, not a
Pfannkuchen.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Goldfish: The wimp-ass knight never comes out of the castle to fight

Tassilo v. Parseval

Also sprach David H. Adler:

>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>>
>>> Bernard> Ich bin ein Berliner.
>>>
>>> I too, am a jelly donut!

>> I know, it's a joke and all that, but the spirit of pedantry is strong.
>>
>> The joke only works when you don't know German very well. It is true
>> that in parts of Germany a kind of jelly donuts are called "Berliner
>> Pfannkuchen", sometimes shortened to "Berliner"r. But the sentence
>> "Ich bin ein Berliner" would not be misunderstood that way. Especially
>> not in Berlin, where the pastry is just "Pfannkuchen" without qualifier.

> Granted, I've just got a couple of years of University German(tm), but I
> thought the reason it was funny was an intentional parsing of it as the
> donut because the speaker clearly doesn't speak german as the "ein" is
> incorrect there. Assuming you mean that you are a Berliner, not a
> Pfannkuchen.

The 'ein' is entirely correct there, no matter if the piece of pastry
was meant or a citizen of that city. Same problem with 'Ich bin ein
Hamburger'. It's all context.

And if context was lacking, then clearly most Germans wouldn't think of
a jelly-filled donut shaped like a baseball.

Tassilo
--
use bigint;
$n=71423350343770280161397026330337371139054411854 220053437565440;

Josef Moellers

Bernard El-Hagin wrote:
> "Tassilo v. Parseval" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> [...]
>

>>The 'ein' is entirely correct there, no matter if the piece of
>>pastry was meant or a citizen of that city. Same problem with 'Ich
>>bin ein Hamburger'. It's all context.
>>
>>And if context was lacking, then clearly most Germans wouldn't
>>think of a jelly-filled donut shaped like a baseball.

> This is what Kennedy was hoping for, of course.

As the context was a speech in Berlin, there was little reason to think
anything else. Much like "I 'll be having a friend for dinner" does not
leave room for imagination when it comes from Hannibal Lecter's mouth.

Being from Paderborn, I'm glad that our local bread is neutral while I'm
masculine B-{)

--
Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)
-- T. Pratchett