Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Mod_perl metasearch engine

Mod_perl metasearch engine

CC

I found a very well designed mod_perl meta search engine but I'm not
able to test it in order to evaluate performances and quality.

Anybody want to test this module and evaluate it?

Here the link: http://www.viewz.org/opensoft/

Viewz Web Search A meta search engine that sends queries to multiple
search engines simultaneously, combines the results, and rank them
based on some

criteria. The results are highly relevant. It also does a comparision
among the search engines participating in the search. You need to have
LWP:arallel

installed on your box.

Let me know. Thanks!

chris-usenet@roaima.co.uk

CC <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I found a very well designed mod_perl meta search engine but I'm not
> able to test it in order to evaluate performances and quality.

You say it's well designed and then you want to evaluate quality.

Oh dear, that wasn't very subtle at all. Plonk.
Chris