Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > CGI.pm not interactive at command line

CGI.pm not interactive at command line

Peter_W_Levine@uhc.com

Hi,

I'm attempting to test a cgi script using CGI.pm (perl v5.8.7 on
Windows 2000). However, the script does not go into interactive mode &
ask me for parameters as I exprected when I execute it on the command
line but simply runs the script.

My script begins:

my @params = param();
if(! @params)
{
display_form();
}
else
{
}

How should I begin a script to get CGI.pm to work interactively?

Pete

A. Sinan Unur

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> I'm attempting to test a cgi script using CGI.pm (perl v5.8.7 on
> Windows 2000). However, the script does not go into interactive mode &
> ask me for parameters as I exprected when I execute it on the command
> line but simply runs the script.
>
> My script begins:
>
> my @params = param();
> if(! @params)
> {
> display_form();
> }
> else
> {
> }
>
> How should I begin a script to get CGI.pm to work interactively?

http://search.cpan.org/~lds/CGI.pm-3...I.pm#DEBUGGING

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <(E-Mail Removed)>