Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Popup WebForms

Popup WebForms

Craig G

i'm new to all this so go easy on me!!

How would i go about making a popup Webform

i have a parent page and when the user clicks the button i want it to
display a popup dialog that allows them to select an option. i would like
the popup modal also, so that the user cannot return unless they select an
item or hit cancel

im using VS.2003. VB.Net & vbScript

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,
Craig

Craig G

for anybody interested.......

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Article...BEC74C704.dcik

"Craig G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> i'm new to all this so go easy on me!!
>
> How would i go about making a popup Webform
>
> i have a parent page and when the user clicks the button i want it to
> display a popup dialog that allows them to select an option. i would like
> the popup modal also, so that the user cannot return unless they select an
> item or hit cancel
>
> im using VS.2003. VB.Net & vbScript
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated
>
> Cheers,
> Craig

The Eeediot

Hmmm...

I was having difficulty registering the client-side JavaScript code.

I ended up creating a panel (i.e. a DIV layer in HTML) that remained hidden
until someone clicked on a button to make it visable.

"Craig G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> for anybody interested.......

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Article...BEC74C704.dcik

> "Craig G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i'm new to all this so go easy on me!!
> >
> > How would i go about making a popup Webform
> >
> > i have a parent page and when the user clicks the button i want it to
> > display a popup dialog that allows them to select an option. i would

like
> > the popup modal also, so that the user cannot return unless they select

an
> > item or hit cancel
> >
> > im using VS.2003. VB.Net & vbScript
> >
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Craig

The Eeediot

I was referring to the Panel Web Control.

<aspanel ...>

</aspanel>