Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Cannot find XPath.pm in standard ActivePerl

Cannot find XPath.pm in standard ActivePerl

Leon

Hi:
I installed standard ActivePerl (for windows) but there is no
XPath.pm in it.
Why XPath.pm is not shipped with ActivePerl?
Could anybody tell me where I can download XPath.pm?

Thanks a lot

Lian

Matt Garrish

"Leon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi:
> I installed standard ActivePerl (for windows) but there is no
> XPath.pm in it.
> Why XPath.pm is not shipped with ActivePerl?

Call up ActiveState and complain if you like. It's not a core module, so
there no reason why it should be included in the standard distrobution.

> Could anybody tell me where I can download XPath.pm?

Read the documentation that was installed with Perl. In particular, read up
on ppm.

Matt

Matt Garrish

"Matt Garrish" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ELLnf.1820$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> It's not a core module, so there no reason why it should be included in
> the standard distrobution.

That was too brutal not to correct: It's not a core module, so there's no
reason why it should be included in the distribution.

Sisyphus

"Leon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi:
> I installed standard ActivePerl (for windows) but there is no
> XPath.pm in it.
> Why XPath.pm is not shipped with ActivePerl?
> Could anybody tell me where I can download XPath.pm?

Which specific package are you seeking ? I couldn't find one called simply
'XPath' anywhere.

Cheers,
Rob