Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > 64bit perl for Solaris

64bit perl for Solaris

Rich

Hello.
Does anyone know where I can download a 64bit compiled version of perl
for Solaris preferably in pkgadd format. I have down loaded the ones on
sunfreeware but they appear to be 32bit - I am trying to avoid
downloding the source and having to compile etc.

Thanks,

Richard

Big and Blue

Rich wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can download a 64bit compiled version of perl
> for Solaris preferably in pkgadd format. I have down loaded the ones on
> sunfreeware but they appear to be 32bit

What are you going to do in Perl that requires a 64-bit address space?

either you or I have to believe it.

xhoster@gmail.com

Big and Blue <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Rich wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can download a 64bit compiled version of perl
> > for Solaris preferably in pkgadd format. I have down loaded the ones on
> > sunfreeware but they appear to be 32bit

> What are you going to do in Perl that requires a 64-bit address
> space?

Things that need lots of memory.

Xho

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB