Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Fastcgi + boa

Fastcgi + boa

shwetha@signal-networks.com

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether FastCGI supports boa web server
instead of apache?

Thanks & Regards,
Shwetha

Andrew McGregor

> Can anyone tell me whether FastCGI supports boa web server
> instead of apache?

No, boa isn't supported. A list of supported web servers is at:

http://www.fastcgi.com/

Andrew McGregor wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me whether FastCGI supports boa web server
> > instead of apache?

> No, boa isn't supported. A list of supported web servers is at:
>
> http://www.fastcgi.com/

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response. I'll try to change my server.

-Shwetha