Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > What's your opinion?

What's your opinion?

webvand@gmail.com

There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
cool

Paul Lalli

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
> with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
> Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
> cool

My opinion is that you shouldn't make off topic posts. Your question
has nothing to do with Perl. Please seek out a newsgroup that deals
with coming up with "professional and cool" captions for your Under
Construction page.

Paul Lalli

Brian Wakem

> There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
> with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
> Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
> cool

FOAD?

--
Brian Wakem

Scott Bryce

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
> with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
> Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption?

--^^^^^

An incantation of some sort?

Seriously, this has nothing to do with programming Perl.

> something professional and cool

Cool is often not professional.

Jürgen Exner

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
> with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
> Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
> cool

I would prefer if a posting to clpm would have something to do with Perl.
Anything else is unprofessional and cold.

jue

webvand@gmail.com

Yep! You're right, sorry... all

Matt Garrish

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> There's a website under construction (UC), I want to build UC page
> with an email input box for inviting people on the unveiling time.
> Witch phrase you'd prefer for its caption? something professional and
> cool

Come back at the witching hour! Sorry, couldn't resist...

Matt

webvand@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch Matt, looks perfect and worked for me
Sorry all again...