Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Config of a web app for multiple regions.

Config of a web app for multiple regions.

Bliss

Hello,

Just curious as to what standard practice is in .NET for configuration
of an applicaiton that needs to be tested in dev, stage then sent to a
prod env. Is there a defacto way to somehow have the app dectect what
location it is in and use the correct connection strings etc... Right
now I have to change the connection strings in my web config each time
I send it to a different region. What is the standard way to solve
this problem.

Thanks,
Brette