Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > installing modules?

installing modules?

Mike

I'm putting a system together to install PERL modules. I know
some modules prompt the user/installer for values important
to the module. Is there a way to supply these prompts to
the install? Is there any to uninstall?

Mike

Anno Siegel

Mike <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
> I'm putting a system together to install PERL modules. I know
> some modules prompt the user/installer for values important
> to the module. Is there a way to supply these prompts to
> the install? Is there any to uninstall?

See perldoc MakeMaker.

Anno