Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET's password protected user account on my computer

ASP.NET's password protected user account on my computer

=?Utf-8?B?RXZpZVM=?=

Is it common for ASP.NET to install it's own user account with password
protection on your computer?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Yes. The ASPNET user account is installed and used by default, though there
are a variety of ways to get it to use a different account.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"EvieS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it common for ASP.NET to install it's own user account with password
> protection on your computer?

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHlMaXUwMDc=?=

May be you can build your own account to run the asp.net
please refer to this article "How To Create a Custom Account to Run ASP.NET
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...l/secmod15.asp