Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > HTML/Parser.pm missing?

HTML/Parser.pm missing?

Huub

Hi,

I'm trying to run a perl program on 2 pc's. Both pc's have the same perl
version installed, but only 1 pc gives this error when I start the program:

Can't locate HTML/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4/i486-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i486-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at woordleecher.1.3.0.pl line 10.

On the pc that's going ok, I can't find a HTML/Parser.pm. Any idea what
may be wrong?

Thanks,

Huub

Tad McClellan

Huub <> wrote:

> Can't locate HTML/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

> Any idea what
> may be wrong?

Yes. Perl cannot find the HTML:arser module.

Is the HTML:arser module installed?

If not, then find out how to download and install it:

perldoc -q module

What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN?
What does CPAN/src/... mean?

How do I install a module from CPAN?

How do I keep my own module/library directory?

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
Fort Worth, Texas

Huub

Tad McClellan wrote:
> Huub <> wrote:
>

>>Can't locate HTML/Parser.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

>>Any idea what
>>may be wrong?

> Yes. Perl cannot find the HTML:arser module.
>
> Is the HTML:arser module installed?
>
> If not, then find out how to download and install it:
>
> perldoc -q module
>
> What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN?
> What does CPAN/src/... mean?
>
> How do I install a module from CPAN?
>
> How do I keep my own module/library directory?

OK, thank you.