Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to express "include" in perl

How to express "include" in perl

yezi

HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
mean?
THanks

Matija Papec

"yezi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
>mean?
>THanks

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

--
Matija

John W. Krahn

Matija Papec wrote:

> "yezi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
>>mean?
>>THanks

> Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
> Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

John
--
use Perl;
program

Mladen Gogala

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:25 +0000, John W. Krahn wrote:

> Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein bischen
Humor. Er spricht Kroatisch, auch.

--
http://www.mgogala.com

A. Sinan Unur

Mladen Gogala <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:25 +0000, John W. Krahn wrote:
>
>> Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

> Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein bischen
> Humor.

I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did not
quote) was.

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <(E-Mail Removed)>

Alan J. Flavell

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, A. Sinan Unur wrote:

> Mladen Gogala <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:25 +0000, John W. Krahn wrote:
> >
> >> Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

> > Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein bischen
> > Humor.

> I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did
> not quote) was.

I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
anything out of this discussion.

(but google for > monty.python the.joke < if you really wanted to
know).

A. Sinan Unur

"Alan J. Flavell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed). gla.ac.uk:

> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, A. Sinan Unur wrote:
>
>> Mladen Gogala <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news(E-Mail Removed):

>> > Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein
>> > bischen Humor.

>> I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did
>> not quote) was.

> I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
> it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
> anything out of this discussion.
>
> (but google for > monty.python the.joke < if you really wanted to
> know).

Oh, I see ... I am afraid I am not as intimately familiar with Monthy
Python as I am with the Hitchhiker's guide

Thanks for the pointer.

Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur <(E-Mail Removed)>

Matija Papec

"Alan J. Flavell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did
>> not quote) was.

>I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
>it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
>anything out of this discussion.

It seems that joke isn't effective anymore, or it's only that it should be
translated to english (there are no casualties so far).

--
Matija