Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > perl and ai/neural networks

perl and ai/neural networks

Huub

Hi,

Where in the docs or faq can I find thorough info on perl with AI and
neural networks? I can't find a link except a few by google.

Thanks,

Huub

Huub

> Did you look on CPAN? There are many AI:: modules there.
>
> <http://search.cpan.org>

No, I didn't. Thank you.