Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET Buttons Stop Working After Windows Update

ASP.NET Buttons Stop Working After Windows Update

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgUS4=?=

I have two different servers, a test server and a live server. My IT Manager
ran windows update on the live server and now none of my ASP.NET Button
Server controls work. The test server works flawlessly, but two seperate
applications on the live server are no longer working. However, I have some
field validators that work when the button is clicked, but the page will not
do a post back. Any ideas why this might be occuring?

Thanks!

Chris Quick

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgUS4=?=

I read another post that might have my answer. If anyone can confirm this,
that would be great!

http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups...6-ee2f69d137f4

Thanks!