Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How can ask the system wait specified period in PERL

How can ask the system wait specified period in PERL

yezi

Hi:

Can I call some function in perl let the linux do nothing just wait for
specified period say 2 hours then begin do sth ?

Thanks for any idea

xhoster@gmail.com

"yezi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Can I call some function in perl let the linux do nothing just wait for
> specified period say 2 hours then begin do sth ?
>
> Thanks for any idea

perldoc -f sleep

Xho

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

yezi

thanks

Wait period between exams Barks MCSA 2 05-28-2008 02:34 AM
VoIPCheap/Stunt/SIPDiscount/Et.al - Mobile - Top-up Expiry Period -- Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile Top-Ups News Reader UK VOIP 16 06-26-2006 05:03 PM
open a temp window to ask a user to wait while an upload is taking place Lisa Javascript 1 12-15-2004 08:28 AM

Advertisments