Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Problems with Gtk::List

Problems with Gtk::List

Guenther Sohler

I have programmed a small application with Gtk::List
and Gtk::Clist respecively

I I have a graphical vertical list of labels, which I can select.
But during the callback function of "selection_changed" I did not
find out any possibility to get the text or the index of the selection

my approach so far is

my ( $gtklist, $frame, $event ) = @_;
my @dlist = $gtklist->selection;
my $item;