Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Install Perl & Documentation

Install Perl & Documentation

Gaurav Bindlish

Hi,

I am new to learning Perl. Can you please point me to the steps to
install perl?

If you can point me to some resources for beginners, that would be
great!

Thanks
Gaurav

mlj