Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Uninstall ASPNET

Uninstall ASPNET

=?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=

I have XP Home O/S and recently noticed that my Norton's Internet Security
stated I have an ASPNET account. I found a log that states it was installed
on my computer a couple days ago, but I have no idea how. I am very
illiterate about this program or what it does or is used for, but it is not
on my other two computers and I would like it removed, but have no idea where
to start

Can anyone out there help me?

Brian

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

A program that you have installed uses the .NET Framework libraries and
probably installed it. These libraries are quite harmless and the app will
break without them.

If they still bother you:

Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 (or
1.1) > Remove

Ken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...