Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Webparts - in asp.net 1.1?

Webparts - in asp.net 1.1?

VB Programmer

I know that webparts will be a big thing in asp.net 2.0. What is the best
way to implement this idea in asp.net 1.1 so that everything is as
maintainable/modular as possible? User controls? IFrames/frames wtih
content pages? Etc...?

Your opinion is appreciated.

Thanks!

chanmmn

While you are keeping your eyes on webparts. Basically you can using custom
table rendering based on the user login.

chanmm

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...