Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > LWP File Attachment question

LWP File Attachment question

samiather@gmail.com

I have an XML file, which i want to send it to a server. Can I use LWP
package for this purpose and how ?
I would appreciate your help

Ian Wilson

> I have an XML file, which i want to send it to a server. Can I use LWP
> package for this purpose

Only if the protocols supported by the server include a protocol
supported by LWP. AFAIK that would be HTTP (and maybe HTTPS?) using the
GET, PUT, POST or HEAD methods.

> and how ?

perldoc lwp

> I would appreciate your help

A good way to show that would be to read the comp.lang.perl.misc posting
guidelines and try to follow their advice: