Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Sharing variables between embPerl and Perl

Sharing variables between embPerl and Perl

webgirl

Hi guys,
is there any way to pass variables calculated in embPerl .epl file
into perl .pl file?

Or I need to write from .epl into file and read it from it with .pl ?
I don't want to use any temporary tables in the database etc...

Christopher Nehren

On 2005-06-24, webgirl scribbled these
curious markings:
> Hi guys,
> is there any way to pass variables calculated in embPerl .epl file
> into perl .pl file?
>
> Or I need to write from .epl into file and read it from it with .pl ?
> I don't want to use any temporary tables in the database etc...

That depends on how they interact. Environment variables? Command-line
arguments?

Best Regards,
Christopher Nehren
If you ask the wrong people questions, you get "Joel on Software".