Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Fw: evidence proving john bokma al jazeera programmer?

Fw: evidence proving john bokma al jazeera programmer?

William Baker

please add forward to alt.security.terrorism if information

p.p.s. "john bokma" shows long list in message boards, just in last
month. lots of information to netherlands where muslem militants
are. could some be coded cryption to aljazeera, so messages are in
secret for the terror network?
nl.comp.hardware
nl.media.tv
nl.wetenschap
nl.huishouden
nl.politiek
nl.religie
alt.nl.schandpaal
nl.comp.os.linux.installatie
be.politics
nl.gezondheid.psychiatrie
nl.internet.www.ontwerp
nl.gezondheid.medisch
nl.internet.misbruik
nl.internet.algemeen
comp.lang.python
nl.comp.programmeren
comp.lang.perl.modules
comp.lang.perl.misc
sci.electronics.basics
nl.internet.www.server-side
alt.internet.search-engines
alt.www.webmaster
comp.lang.perl.misc
nl.markt.freelance
nl.comp.hacken
microsoft.public.msn.messenger
be.comp.programming
be.comp.internet.design
nl.comp.os.linux.programmeren

what if dutch messages are most coded and hardest to break? there is no
arab language at babelfish.altavista.com. dutch is there, and english.

i will try to send this message around. i hope some law agents will
look at john bokma. he may work for al jazeera, on the computer webs and tv.

concerned,
william

> [...]

>>Subject: nl.sport.vissen, power of his own PR
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.vissen
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065748636-66-67216
>>From: Abdel Said al-Zahhar <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: Re: nl.sport.bridge, counterbranding game
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.bridge
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065748640-67-29631
>>From: Ahmed al-Zawahiri <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: nl.sport.voetbal, a fading empire
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.voetbal
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065744129-55-50231
>>From: Ayub Al Zahhar <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: Re: nl.sport.skate, we take on Phil
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.skate
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065744130-56-4336
>>From: Karim Muhammad <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: nl.sport.varen, isn't exactly rocket science
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.varen
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065744134-57-60721
>>From: Fahd Saad Haq <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: nl.kunst.sf+fantasy, a final challenge
>>Newsgroups: nl.kunst.sf+fantasy
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065744135-58-79683
>>From: Fahd el-Hassan <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: Re: nl.sport.klim+bergsport, grass roots capitalism
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.klim+bergsport
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065744136-59-36414
>>From: Ramez al Shehhi <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: nl.sport.volleybal, megacorps do not control
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.volleybal
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065745335-60-95994
>>From: Fahd al-Islamia <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: Re: nl.media.tv, brand damage
>>Newsgroups: nl.media.tv
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065746233-61-20559
>>From: Shah AL-Najjar <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: nl.luchtvaart.microlight, undisputed champion
>>Newsgroups: nl.luchtvaart.microlight
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065746534-62-77779
>>From: Ibrahim Feyd AL-Islamia <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: nl.gezondheid.alt-genezen, rethink the shoe
>>Newsgroups: nl.gezondheid.alt-genezen
>>
>>Id: 1063628593-ac-1065747432-63-5384
>>From: Abdul Hussein Mohammed <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>Subject: nl.sport.algemeen, marketing momentum
>>Newsgroups: nl.sport.algemeen
>>---
>> somebody should check all these message boards for john bokma
>>informtaion. interpol, fbi, and warn other groups about him.
>>
>>> i have a report to make. on another group i have been watching a thread
>>>where somebody named "john bokma" has been hassling another reader for some
>>>months now. i think its politically motivated, because the other guy
>>>talks in good support of the us, and doesnt like terrorists.
>>>
>>> i did a quick search for "john bokma", and i was surprised to find out
>>>that his whereabouts show him all over the place on the internet. every
>>>thing from new zealand, netherlans, mexico, and us. scope it for yourself.
>>>
>>> now heres the clincher. while i was searching through different message
>>>boards i found some chatter in foreign language (dutch?), saying bokma writes
>>>connections to muslems. has this john bokma been red flagged or reported to
>>>working for alqueda terrorists.
>>>
>>> if it helps here are some address emails i found with his name on them.

Stefan Koopmanschap (remove withoutspam to e-mail)

William Baker wrote:
> nonsense and much humor

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sturkie

> what if dutch messages are most coded and hardest to break? there is
> no
> arab language at babelfish.altavista.com. dutch is there, and english.

I know this guy who programmed missiles for pakistan.............. through
nato

John Bokma minorpre57@alumnidirector.com Perl Misc 14 08-18-2006 05:51 AM
hi Mr.John Bokma madan Perl Misc 1 06-12-2006 10:27 PM
RE: John Bokma harassment Michael.Coll-Barth@VerizonWireless.com Python 0 05-24-2006 04:20 PM
Fw: evidence john bokma al jazeera programmer ? William Baker Perl Misc 6 05-23-2005 08:56 AM
Fw: evidence john bokma al jazeera connection ? William Baker Python 2 05-21-2005 10:20 PM

Advertisments