Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > need module download location SNMP-v5.1.1/NetSNMP-v5.1.1

need module download location SNMP-v5.1.1/NetSNMP-v5.1.1

joe.cipale@radisys.com

I have gone to CPAN and found that the author(s) have not been keeping
up-to-date versions of the NetSNMP and SNMP modules with this
repository.

I have gone to Google with no luck locating the latest/greatest
versions of either of these modules. Does any one know of a stable
and reputable ftp-mirror site for these modules?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Cipale

Fabian Pilkowski

* http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) schrieb:

> I have gone to CPAN and found that the author(s) have not been keeping
> up-to-date versions of the NetSNMP and SNMP modules with this
> repository.
>
> I have gone to Google with no luck locating the latest/greatest
> versions of either of these modules. Does any one know of a stable
> and reputable ftp-mirror site for these modules?

For searching, Google is a good starting point. I've tried to search for
"perl SNMP-5.1.1", and the fourth result is pointing to

http://snmptt.sourceforge.net/

It's your job to check out which download package is the right for your
system.

regards,
fabian