Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Anyone using SNMP::NPAdmin with Windows...?

Anyone using SNMP::NPAdmin with Windows...?

ggerke

I'm in need of verifying model numbers of printers (mostly HP, some
Xerox, some no longer printers but now desktops) that I've got out in
the network and in researching I happened across this module:

http://search.cpan.org/~bozzio/SNMP-NPAdmin-1.0/

It looks like it's just what I'm interested in but I'm having
difficulties getting it to work under Windows. Checking in the registry
for the driver that's installed for the queue isn't a good enough check
because a printer might've gotten swapped out somewhere along the line.

I've tried emailing the author but no response after a few days so I'm
guessing he's no longer available.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Anyone Carry Gear on Lufthansa Air? Bill? Roger? Anyone? :) MarkČ Digital Photography 34 05-20-2006 11:16 AM
Anyone who posts for Help in Here needs Intellix - Anyone providing Help Applicable Also Ditto21 Computer Support 8 02-18-2006 04:27 AM
Anyone?? Anyone at all?? JDS HTML 2 09-29-2005 07:10 PM
Anyone know anyone in Toronto Canada that will write your Mcsa Exams MonkeyMunx Microsoft Certification 17 01-05-2004 03:37 PM
Anyone? Anyone? Steve Williams Python 0 09-16-2003 03:26 AM

Advertisments