Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Extracting data from a password protected Web Page

Extracting data from a password protected Web Page

Paul.Porcelli@aggreko.co.uk

Hi folks,
are there any modules which will allow me to extract data from a
password protected webpage ?

I need some way to present my account details to the Web server and
being authenticated, prior to extracting the data.

Thanks for any help/info/advice.

Sherm Pendley

> are there any modules which will allow me to extract data from a
> password protected webpage ?

WWW::Mechanize

sherm--