Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Sunbeam X-1300 Gaming Mouse @ ThinkComputers.org

Sunbeam X-1300 Gaming Mouse @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “The mouse is an integral part of your system, what you do with it determines what type of mouse you will want to use. Sunbeamtech is a maker of a wide variety of items, they are fairly new as they launched in 2000. Located in Taipei within China, they make cases, lights, fans and much more. Today we are going to look at their latest gaming mouse the X-1300; they have two different models the Sensor-X and the X-Sharp. I will be taking a spin with the X-Sharp. Sunbeam is stepping up to the gaming grade mouse plate; the only spin here is that they offer a low price. Let's take a look and see if this less expensive mouse can hold up in line with such other mice as the Mx-518 from Logitech.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=263