Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Copernic Agent integration in Mozilla Firefox?

Copernic Agent integration in Mozilla Firefox?

Goofy

Hi!

I'm new to Mozilla Firefox, and I've been trying to find a way to integrate
a Copernic Agent toolbar in my Firefox menu. Copernic integrates itself
automatically in Explorer when you install it, but I don't seem to be able
to find a way to do the same thing with Firefox.

Anyone knows how?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

.BRIAN.

On 7/4/2004 11:54 PM, Goofy wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm new to Mozilla Firefox, and I've been trying to find a way to integrate
> a Copernic Agent toolbar in my Firefox menu. Copernic integrates itself
> automatically in Explorer when you install it, but I don't seem to be able
> to find a way to do the same thing with Firefox.
>
> Anyone knows how?

Ask the developer of the toolbar to create one for Mozilla. Short of
that, you are not going to get a toolbar that was designed for Internet
Explorer to work with Mozilla--a completely different program.

--
Brian