Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Problem with Net::LDAP::DSML or XML::SAX::Writer

Problem with Net::LDAP::DSML or XML::SAX::Writer

Gerd Schering

Hi,

when I dump a ldap entry in dsml format via

$dsml->write_entry($entry),

the final closing tags

</dsml:directory-entries>
</dsml:dsml>

are missing.
Because Net::LDAP:SML calls XML::SAX::Writer for writing, I think it's
more the fault of the latter (on which btw development seems to have
stopped sinc 2002).
Has anyone exprienced and overcome this behaviour or a hint which
module(s) to use instead?

Thanks
Gerd