Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > SYstem wait display

SYstem wait display

joe.cipale@radisys.com

I am in need of some advice. My application needs to prompt the user to
be patient for approx. 3 minutes while an enterprise server blade
reboots in a system chassis. I would like to use an
hourglass icon that will turn over once the 'sand' runs out. I there a
Tk lib function/method that will accomplish this? None of the books on
Tk I have referenced show such a device.

TIA,

Joe