Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > online perl...

online perl...

Tad McClellan

google-rambo88 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Have a day.

Thanks, I think I will.

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
Fort Worth, Texas

google-rambo88

Hello.

I'm looking for online lecture for perl language.
Could someone tell me where can I learn perl via online lecture ( using
media player , or another movie player, and something like )

Have a day.