Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > I'm looking for online lecture for perl language?

I'm looking for online lecture for perl language?

Tad McClellan

google-rambo88 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> where can I learn perl

^^^^^ ^^^^
^^^^^ ^^^^

Sounds like a SAQ:

http://learn.perl.org

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
Fort Worth, Texas

google-rambo88

Hello.

I'm looking for online lecture for perl language.
Could someone tell me where can I learn perl via online lecture ( using
media player , or another movie player, and something like )

Have a day.