Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Debugging Inline C programs

Debugging Inline C programs

Miyamoto Musashi

Hi,

I've been looking all over the man pages for some information on
debugging C code from within Inline. I've been using if (DEBUG) lines
all over tracking down my problem code... is there an easier way to do
this? Can I [cross fingers] somehow use a debugger? If not, what have
you guys done to make this task less painful.

thanks

Tool which expands implicitly inline inline functions tthunder@gmx.de C++ 3 06-16-2005 12:54 AM
To inline or not to inline? Alvin C++ 7 05-06-2005 03:04 PM
Function delcared inline but not defined inline Nish C Programming 4 10-08-2004 03:31 PM
External inline functions calling internal inline functions Daniel Vallstrom C Programming 2 11-21-2003 01:57 PM
inline or not to inline in C++ Abhi C++ 2 07-03-2003 12:07 AM

Advertisments