Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Enermax Liberty - EL500AWT Power Supply

Enermax Liberty - EL500AWT Power Supply

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: Enermax has always been a name you could turn to when you were looking for a power supply that would get the job done and not break the bank doing it either. Today we have the opportunity to review the newest addition to their lineup the Liberty - EL500AWT, the Liberty is fully ATX12V Ver. 2.2 compliant as well as having a Convertible design to power ATX/BTX system and support Dual CPU entry-level server/workstation.
Looking at the Liberty's specs on paper it appears to be quite the little power house but as we all know the only way to find out for certain is to test it. So stop in and take a look at how the newest Enermax power supply stacks up.
Link: http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews/liberty/P1.htm