Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Anybody know why pm.org is down?

Anybody know why pm.org is down?

ny10scn@yahoo.com

Anybody know why pm.org is down? I googled this group and didn't
necessarily find any sort of notice that pm.org has gone permanently
offline. And anyway, whois.sc had an updated image as of earlier this
month.

So what gives. It was inaccessible to me as of 6am this morning, and
now again as of 12 noon.

TIA

Jim Keenan

> Anybody know why pm.org is down? I googled this group and didn't
> necessarily find any sort of notice that pm.org has gone permanently
> offline. And anyway, whois.sc had an updated image as of earlier this
> month.
>
> So what gives. It was inaccessible to me as of 6am this morning, and
> now again as of 12 noon.

I confirm that it is down, though the site is pingable. The volunteers
who maintain it have been doing a lot of work on it in recent months, so
perhaps it is just offline for maintenance.

jimk