Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > adding webmin user with commandline

adding webmin user with commandline

sam

Hi,

Can anybody please tell me a way to add a webmin user using unix shell
commandline?

Thanks
Sam

Gregory Toomey

sam wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anybody please tell me a way to add a webmin user using unix shell
> commandline?
>
> Thanks
> Sam

No, because its offtopic.

gtoomey

Sherm Pendley

sam wrote:

> Can anybody please tell me a way to add a webmin user using unix shell
> commandline?

You can issue shell commands from Perl using the system() function,
backticks ``, or by open()ing a pipe to and/or from it.

sherm--

Rails webmin like application ghiggia Ruby 0 10-13-2006 04:05 PM
Webmin not starting grumpyoldhori NZ Computing 7 05-27-2006 07:23 AM
python module in webmin sam Python 1 01-27-2005 11:43 AM
authenticate a password (webmin) Jack Perl Misc 0 11-18-2004 07:22 AM
SAMBA SERVER: enable WRITE (using WEBMIN) Kenny Computer Support 2 07-19-2004 12:32 PM

Advertisments