Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > How to display the each executed line of a shell script?

How to display the each executed line of a shell script?

Matt Benson

When I start (in ksh) a shell script test.sh
How do I let the shell interpreter display each line he will execute
just before he is really executing it.
The display should include the real content of variables.

Matt