Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Watch thread?

Watch thread?

William W. Plummer

Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

KMCC

William W. Plummer wrote:
> Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

Click on "Messages" and then on "Watch Thread"

Danny Colyer

William W. Plummer wrote:
>> Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

and KMCC responded:
> Click on "Messages" and then on "Watch Thread"

Or just hit 'w' (lower case) to watch the currently highlighted thread.
Or 'k' to kill the thread. Assuming Mozilla (which the OP is using)
works the same way as TB.

Kneewax

KMCC wrote:
> William W. Plummer wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to watch (or block) a thread similar to OE's ?

> Click on "Messages" and then on "Watch Thread"

or just click on the top of the thread and press der W key on der key
board.

Watch Thread in Thunderbird rwrede Firefox 5 10-16-2005 11:26 PM
Own your famous brand watch rooney Firefox 0 04-20-2005 05:58 AM
realazing a watch Manfred Balik VHDL 4 11-26-2004 08:20 AM
dialer watch eigrp and custom queueing Kenny D Cisco 1 07-14-2003 11:20 AM

Advertisments