Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > searching a "text" in word document using perl

searching a "text" in word document using perl

Chakravarthy Bollapalli \(IFIN SCC AI\)

Hi,
I have a word document which has some 10+ pages. I need to search this
document for a particular key words.
I need information like section name, page number of all occurrences of
these key words using perl. It would be nice if any one could give me a
sample code that does this or some thing similar or even pointers on how to
do this.

TIA

warm regards,
kalyan